GSM cell phones are compatible with almost all the telecommunication service providers around the world. You just a need SIM Card from any service provider ; insert it and your phone is active for use.
Cell Phones are unlocked by default when they are manufactured but some Service providers may lock the cell phones so that it can be used only with their service.
Don't worry, we would help you to unlock your locked Cell phone.
Follow the Instruction below:-
1: First go to this link and download the NokiaFree Unlock Codes Calculator.
2: Download and install the Nokia Free Unlock codes calculator software.
3: Now, you need to find the IMEI number of your cell phone which you wish to unlock. To do this, press *#06# at your mobile phone keyboard and press the call button or an enter button if you have one.
Now, when you launch the Nokia Free Calculator software, you are presented with some options.
- First choose the manufacturer or make company of your cell phone
- Next, choose the model of your cell phone
- Now, fill in your IMEI code. You can get your IMEI code by pressing *#06# at your cell phone keyboard
- Next, choose your country.
- Then, choose your cell phone provider. The rest of the options are either defaulted or filled out for you
- Press calculate. Now, you are shown a list of unlock codes for your cell phone. Type one of those codes in your cell phone as it is.
Congratulations, your cell phone is now unlocked
P.S – It may work depending on various specifications & not a fool proof solution. Information collected from various 3rd party sites.